Just bug fixes and a couple of feature additions. Nothing much.
- Fixed large text area modal bugs. (Sorry about that)
- Added custom color backgrounds.
- Fixed Safari and iOS login issues
- Added alternate subject names in QuickAdd, for example, if you type CompSci, it understands that you mean Computer Science
- Added Overdue Column
- You can now automatically shade empty boxes, or boxes where everything inside them is complete.
- Other minor improvements and bug fixes to improve your MyHomeworkSpace experience.
Yesterday we released the new MyHomeworkSpace, but didn’t add release notes. Here they are:
- Rebuilt MyHomeworkSpace from the ground up.
- Redesigned Home Page
- Added QuickAdd
- Redesigned Homework View
- Added Homework Descriptions
- You can now edit assignments within HW View
- New UI for completing events
- Redesigned Planner
- Complete events individually, not by box
- New edit dialogue
- Made “Settings” and “Help” in sidebar smaller
- Added “Help”
- Added background images
- All new Classes View
- Added teachers to classes
- Removed Overview
- Added inline help
- Removed “Send Screenshot” from send feedback
- New typeface throughout the UI
- Rewrote the API Server in Go (That means that everything is faster!)
- Changed GitHub Repos from MyHomeworkSpace/MyHomeworkSpace to MyHomeworkSpace/Client
Dear PlanHub Users,
We have a new name!
PlanHub is now MyHomeworkSpace.
Due to feedback from users, we are changing the name of our product from PlanHub to MyHomeworkSpace. The website planhub.me will redirect to our new domain, myhomework.space. Please note that the new website will be myhomework.space. MyHomeworkSpace will continue to function just as PlanHub did and we anticipate that this change will be permanent. All your data will be preserved, with no action required on your part. For updates on API calls, please see our developer website at myhwspacedev.readme.io. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us using the buttons on the app.
As always, thank you for using MyHomeworkSpace.
PlanHub MyHomeworkSpace Team
Have you heard of Hacker Typer? In case you haven’t, it is a website where you can randomly press keys on the keyboard and make it look like you are hacking (or as we like to say, “hexing”). For you geeks, HackerTyper outputs code from the Linux kernel. We made a spin off of Hacker Typer called PlannerTyper that outputs the Jade that powers PlanHub. You can take it for a spin and convince your friends that you are hacking here.
Continue reading “Introducing our newest side project: PlannerTyper”
Introducing the newest product from the PlanHub Team, DaltonTab
DaltonTab is a Chrome Extension that replaces your New Tab page with a beautiful new page showing your homework (pulled from PlanHub), Classes, and Schedule. Winner of the TigerHacks hackathon, it is now available on Dalton student laptops. You can download DaltonTab here!
This blog is where we will post information on announcements, updates, and features for PlanHub. Subscribe to get the latest in PlanHub news!